Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

31 results found

1. Bonjour,

J'ai besoin d'une fonctionnalité de tracking sur les zones cliquables < area href=""> qui n'existe pas actuellement sur votre plateforme et qui m'est indispensable lorsque j'intègre des visuels avec des zones de produits ou de textes cela me permet d'éviter de devoir effectuer des découpes complexes d'images et de multiplier l'intégration de tableaux pour la mise en forme de mes newsletters.
    Merci
    Cordialement

Hello,

I need a tracking feature on clickable areas < area href=""> which does not currently exist on your platform and which is essential to me when I integrate visuals with product or text areas it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hola,

Estaría muy bien tener el código para insertar un pop up no a través de botón sino que aparezca directamente el formulario sin necesidad de previamente salir el botón.

Es el problema de integración que tengo.

gracias,

It would be great to have the code to insert a pop up not through a button, but rather the form appears directly without the need to previously exit the button.

It is the integration problem that I have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Avoir la possibilité de mettre plus de champs dans un formulaire et proposer directement le choix entre menu déroulant ou checkbox actuellement nous sommes bloqué avec 10 champs maximum ce qui peut poser problème si l'on veut créer un formulaire très complet.

Have the possibility to put more fields in a form and propose directly the choice between dropdown menu or checkbox currently we are blocked with 10 fields maximum what can pose problem if we want to create a very complete form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Webhooks only work if the URL contains no uppercase characters. This should be mentioned in the documentation and preferably an error should also be shown to the user when pressing 'Save'.

When I have uppercase characters in my URL, the webhook is simply never called. It's an easy fix but I spent a few hours trying to figure it out...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gestion du lien de désinscription dans les mails.
    Lorsqu'on duplique un modèle de mail pour le traduire et l'envoyer dans une autre langue que l'original, il y a une notification automatique qui propose d'intégrer la lien de désinscription qui semble ne pas être repéré.
    Malheureusement cette notification propose une mise à jour qui ne fonctionne pas toujours.
    Et au lieu de remplacer le lien original par celui de la nouvelle langue, le système insère le lien en double !
    Il serait souhaitable de faire en sorte que le lien de désinscription prenne en considération le choix d'être inséré ou pas.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am wondering about the following: I am planning to create and launch a web feedback form, where I would ask visitors about their impressions of our website. It is not possible to use the subscription widgets for this, right? Or, if possible, can you explain how? I attached a mock-up form, but it can also look differently. Thanks a lot in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unterstützung für die aktuelle WordPress Version: 5.8.1 wäre super, dann könnte ich auch zu Mailjet wechseln...
    Gefällt mir eigentlich ganz gut.

Support for the current WordPress version: 5.8.1 would be great, then I could also switch to Mailjet....
    I actually like it quite well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi. I am thinking about a web feedback form on our website, in which I would ask the visitors (in the form of a pop-up), whether they find the website clear or if they want to provide their feedback. Your subscription forms look great but it would also be useful if we could have other types of embedded forms for the web. Just an idea, not sure if possible to implement. Otherwise, I am happy to have a Mailjet account (just started today). Thanks and regards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

Please update the Prestashop module (plugin) to make it compatible with version 1.7.7.0, because currently there is a 500 error that prevents the module from working .

Prestashop is the most used ecommerce CMS in France, I don't understand why it is not updated for your customers, we can't use Mailjet on this version anymore...

Sincerely

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, the automation emails with a wordpress with woocommerce does not allow to distinguish the type of order placed ("processing" for orders that have been paid by credit card for example and "on hold" for orders that must be paid by check).

The two status-dependent order confirmation emails should not have the same content: an email for an order in "processing" indicates that the payment is ok and that the order is being prepared. while an email for an order in "on hold" indicating that the order is awaiting payment and will be prepared only when payment is received.
    These…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Je lis depuis la dernière mise à jour de l'extension Mailjet WordPress la phrase suivante :
    "Le widget d'inscription de Mailjet tire bientôt sa révérence, mais une nouvelle méthode d'intégration des formulaires est disponible. Découvrez-le !"
    Est-ce que cela signifie que vous ne conservez pas possibilité d'insérer un formulaire natif pour le CMS le plus populaire au monde ?
    Vous dites "mais une nouvelle méthode d'intégration des formulaires est disponible. Découvrez-le !" => mais il n'y a pas de lien...
    J'espère que vous ne parlez pas du nouveau générateur de formulaire qui obligerait à mettre une iframe lourde et pas…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?