Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the function of multi contact deletion to the account instead of requesting it be done through support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not want to continue with MailJet. Could you please cancel my subscription? I tried to do it online but I do not see any option to bring the subscription to zero.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi,

Gmail doesn't support webfonts. For our templates it renders a combination of Times and Arial/Helvetic (for links), making it look messy.

Enabling configuring a fallback font would make template look better in Gmail.

Best,
    Satya

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have the editor be able to subscript and superscript text. Right now ® marks only can be made the same size as the text and not be offset any in the email builder. Would like to see this changed in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bonjour,

L'outil des statistiques complètes https://app.mailjet.com/stats affiche les objets des emails avec leurs variables :

Exemple : "Où en est votre site [[DATA:first_name]] ?")

Serait-il possible que cet outil affiche le réel objet envoyé au client (avec la valeur de la variable donc ?)

Exemple : "Où en est votre site Florent ?")

Merci pour l'analyse de cette demande,

Bien cordialement,

Florent BAUDRY - HUBSIDE

stats : real values instead of variables in objects in exports
    Hello,

The complete statistics tool https://app.mailjet.com/stats displays the objects of emails with their variables:

Example : "What is the status of your site [[DATA:first_name]]?")

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your Email Templates are great. However being able to send a Template to a Contact List is not an option in Zapier it therefore renders it useless to me. I have no need to send an email to one person. I am sending emails to all my offices and their personnel via our platform which connects to Zapier. This is a huge deficiency in m opinion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I asked through a support ticket, and confirmed it's not possible to edit the appearance of the widget error or success messages that a visitor sees. I am able to edit the text, but can't change a font size or color to make the style match the rest of my site. I tried to put inline HTML into the confirmation message, and it did not render as HTML, but showed the HTML tag in the confirmation message. This is an important feature for us, as the confirmation message is quite ugly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please enable multi-factor authentication. (Specifically TOTP.) This is extremely important for account security.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi there,

I was under the impression that if I upgraded to the Essential Premium Plan, the Mailjet logo would no longer be included in my emails, yet, there it is. Not to mention that the pricing isn't accurate, I paid $24.90 instead of $15.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. J'aimerai pouvoir personnaliser mes optins et la page de désinscription avec mes couleurs

I would like to customize my opt ins and unsubscribe page with my colors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to categorize my emails via labels. I am in charge of several brands in my company and it would make my life easier with a filter system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bonjour,

J'ai besoin d'une fonctionnalité de tracking sur les zones cliquables < area href=""> qui n'existe pas actuellement sur votre plateforme et qui m'est indispensable lorsque j'intègre des visuels avec des zones de produits ou de textes cela me permet d'éviter de devoir effectuer des découpes complexes d'images et de multiplier l'intégration de tableaux pour la mise en forme de mes newsletters.
    Merci
    Cordialement

Hello,

I need a tracking feature on clickable areas < area href=""> which does not currently exist on your platform and which is essential to me when I integrate visuals with product or text areas it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bonjour, suite à la demande d'une collègue, je voudrais avoir la possibilité de télécharger en pdf la carte de clics que l'on peut consulter dans les retours sur une campagne de newsletter lorsque l'on va dans Liens etc.
    D'avance merci de votre réponse.
    Cordialement.

Hello, following the request of a colleague, I would like to have the possibility to download in pdf the clicks map that we can consult in the returns on a newsletter campaign when we go to Links etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When using the subscription widget via iframe, it would be great to use an automatic redirect to an external success page after the "single opt-in" / "finalization" of the form. So far I only found the option to customize the message using the "notification messages" function.
    It would be great to have the option, that on button click the "Success notification message" is shown for a moment (3 seconds) and than an automatic re-direct is leading to the same external success page which can be set up for after the DOI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Non-validated sender address alerts should also be sent to the people you have shared access with to the subaccount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No place anywhere explains how to add variable as the link in either a link <a> or your button component. Not article anywhere, no doc anywhere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bonjour,

Une amélioration serait bien pratique !

Certaines adresses sont obsolètes ce qui nous amène à les modifier. Or nous ne pouvons pas les modifier et la seule solution est de supprimer l'adresse et de recréer l'adresse manuellement avec tous les paramètres/facteurs la concernant !

L'idée serait donc de pouvoir modifier les adresses déjà enregistrée

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be really useful if you add the functionality to track how many suscribers we have per month..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Saved Section should not unlinke when restore from fallback version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add css style editor.
    Editor for styles that will be inserted to the head tag. (and not for inline styles)
    Conditional tag support for Outlook is also needed.
    eg. <!--[if mso]>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?