Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. I like what you're offering. I plan to sign up. But your field prompts on your mail sign-up page infringe on a real company's mark. You offer an example address "@company.com" — yet company.com is a real domain owned by an unassociated real company.

I suggest you use what has been specifically reserved for such examples, namely the IANA-reserved example domain names. As described in RFC 2606 and RFC 6761, a number of domains such as example.com and example.org are maintained for documentation purposes. These domains may be used as illustrative examples in documents without prior coordination with IANA. They…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the latest version of the dashboard, the list of messages at the bottom of the UI used to let you click through and see more information about the message. For example, if the message was blocked due to a template error.

I can see that the JSON response from your API still includes this detailed stats view link for each of the mesages but you're no longer setting up the hyperlinks for each table row.

That makes it objectively harder to debug and diagnose issues with emails being blocked or not sending. Please restore this basic functionality.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The editor is painfully slow, hard to use, you have 100s of clicks to upload an image.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?