Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

100 results found

1. A/B Testing – unterschiedliche Versandzeiten
    Reset

Wir würden es gut finden, wenn es in Zukunft die Möglichkeit geben würde, bei einem A/X Test unterschiedliche Versandzeiten einstellen zu können. Dies würde sich einfacher gestalten, als ein Kampagnenvergleich.

Viele Grüße

A/B Testing - different shipping times
    Reset

We would like it if in the future there would be the possibility to set different shipping times in an A/B test. This would be easier than comparing campaigns.

Many greetings

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hola, me alegro que quieran contar con nuestra opinión como usuarios. Yo como sugerencia de mejora en la parte el Editor "drag and drop", es mejorar la versión en móviles, faltan características de funcionamiento para estos soportes, como poder dar estilos de texto según dispositivos, como centrar un simple titular en estos o la posibilidad de desactivar elementos en versiones moviles. por lo demas me parece una herramienta muy bien construida, enhorabuena.

mobile
    Hello, I'm glad you want to have our opinion as users. I as a suggestion for improvement in the "drag and drop" Editor, is to improve the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be super-helpful to have access to the head content so I could create a style sheet that not only makes it easier to style an email, but also provides an easy way to assign my own fallback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would appreciate a way to increase max template width beyond 600px without needing to custom code this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Mailjet team,
    I want to use the inbox preview feature as described in this article:
    https://www.mailjet.com/de/blog/produkt/inbox-preview/
    But when I go into the email designer and click on preview, I can only see one mobile and one desktop preview but I want to check it for various email clients. How can I activate it? Does an admin have to do something? I am in a sandbox account.
    Best wishes,
    Sebastian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to have links be clickable would be nice.

When doing a standard preview as well (no tokens), seeing how a email will work/look for a specific user (including any contact property based information) would be beneficial.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Requerimos tener la opción de añadir un número de teléfono como enlace en tus correos, dentro de un botón de call to action ya que es una herramienta muy útil, haciendo nuestros canales de comunicación inmediatos y eficientes con nuestros clientes. Ademas de que esta opción les ayudaría a muchos de sus actuales clientes.

phone number link in call to action button
    We require to have the option to add a phone number as a link in your emails, inside a call to action button as it is a very useful tool, making our communication channels immediate and efficient with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi. It would be great to have something similar to the RSS-Feed but for products. It would be great to set up a html block in order to integrate products easily. Similar to the rss feed where you can search for IDs or keywords, we would like to search for an article no or article name and thus integrate it directly into an html block. This way it would be very easy to set up a product newsletter with i.e. new products with the image, name and price of the product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Man kann aktuell nur eine sehr kleine Auswahl an Funktionen und Methoden nutzten, die Twig anbietet. Es wäre toll, wenn man mehr oder sogar alle Funktionen und Methoden nutzen könnte.

Konkret würde ich gerne prüfen wollen, ob ein String z.B. ein bestimmtes Zeichen oder eine Zeichenfolge enthält.

Full Twig support
    You can currently only use a very small selection of functions and methods that Twig offers. It would be great to be able to use more or even all functions and methods.

Specifically, I would like to check if a string contains a certain character or string, for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to use a left aligned template so that format looks simple as we do in normal email. Currently all templates, even the letter template, appear center aligned.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Editor  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wir haben sehr viele Templates für unsere Transaktionsmails innerhalb von Mailjet. Um diese Templates im großen Stil bearbeiten zu können, ist ein Download nötig, da wir dies extern vergeben. Aktuell ist es nötig, dass man die Templates einzeln herunterlädt. Hier wäre ein Bulk-Export als .zip von sehr großem Nutzen.

Bulk export of mail templates
    We have a lot of templates for our transactional mails within Mailjet. To be able to edit these templates in bulk, a download is required as we outsource this. Currently it is necessary to download the templates one by one. Here, a bulk export as .zip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Il faudrait avoir la possibilité d'ajouter des class personnalisée dans le <style> du head.
    Comme vous le savez sans doute, gmail ne garde qu'une balise <style> par e-mail (la première contentant des mediaqueries.
    De ce fait, il est impossible d'ajouter du code HTML personnalisé dans un template préfait.

Adding mediaqueries
    We should have the ability to add custom classes in the <style> of the head.
    As you probably know, gmail only keeps one <style> tag per email (the first one containing mediaqueries.
    Because of this, it is impossible to add custom HTML code in a pre-made template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Il faudrait avoir la possibilité d'ajouter une section sauvegardée depuis un modèle HTML.
    Nous travaillons avec une agence qui intègre les e-mails de 0 et c'est dommage de ne pas pouvoir utiliser les section sauvegardée. On perds beaucoup de temps à la mise à jour

Adding a saved section in the html
    It should be possible to add a saved section from an HTML template.
    We work with an agency that integrates 0 emails and it's a shame not to be able to use the saved section. We lose a lot of time to the update

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Il est impossible d'insérer un espace insécable dans l'éditeur d'email (j'ai contacté le support qui me l'a confirmé).
    Je ne comprend pas qu'une fonctionnalité basique comme celle-ci soit absente de votre outil !
    Quand allez-vous ajouter cette possibilité (le tiret insécable aussi d'ailleurs) ?

It is impossible to insert a non-breaking space in the email editor (I contacted the support who confirmed it to me).

When are you going to add this possibility (the non-breaking dash also by the way)?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lorsqu'on travaille sur un template marketing, si l'expéditeur pré-renseigné n'est pas validé, les emails de test ne sont pas envoyés alors qu'un message popin est affiché pour indiquer que la demande a été correctement traitée.

=> Il faudrait qu'il y ait une vérification préalable de l'expéditeur et qu'un message d'avertissement indique à l'utilisateur que l'envoi ne peut pas être fait car l'expéditeur choisi est invalide/non confirmé. (Sinon nos utilisateurs ne comprennent pas du tout ce qui se passe)

When working on a marketing template, if the pre-populated sender is not validated, the test emails are not sent while a popin…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. La longueur maximale de 100 caractères sur les sujets d’email n'est pas suffisant. Avant cela ne nous posait aucun problème car le texte des variables n’était pas comptabilisé en totalité dans le calcul de la longueur.

Auparavant, l’inteface mailjet nous remontait une longueur de 34 caractères pour l’objet « [[data:segment:""]] - Info entretien de votre [[data:raison_sociale:""]] [[data:emvadmin3:""]] [[data:secteur:""]] ». => Chaque variable était exclue du calcul de longueur et comptabilisée pour un seul et unique caractère, ce qui était satisfaisant pour nous.

Aujourd’hui, l’ajout de la variable « [[data:raison_sociale:""]] » correspond à 26 caractères, ce qui est en moyenne beaucoup…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to get label drop down in template editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to use labels solely for a certain type of template. So that I got separated templates labels for saved sections , marketing , transactional templates.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ajouter des nouveaux types de formulaires comme le proposent SendInBlue par exemple :
    -formulaire à partager via un lien. C'est vraiment le top, on construit notre formulaire avec un éditeur visuel, cela génère un lien (hébergé chez vous directement) avec le formulaire et responsive design bien sûre.

autre possibilité : générer un formulaire HTML (sans Iframe) car les iframes sont de plus en plus bloqués pour des raisons de sécurité. Cela permettrait de créer un formulaire via votre éditeur visuel PUIS de l'intégrer en HTML sur notre site.

Add new types of forms for example:
    -form to share via a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Possibility to resize the images directly with the pointer on the visual editor OR with the height and width html atributes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?