Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. I asked through a support ticket, and confirmed it's not possible to edit the appearance of the widget error or success messages that a visitor sees. I am able to edit the text, but can't change a font size or color to make the style match the rest of my site. I tried to put inline HTML into the confirmation message, and it did not render as HTML, but showed the HTML tag in the confirmation message. This is an important feature for us, as the confirmation message is quite ugly.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, this is such a pity that we can't export all contacts with their respective contact properties directly from the "All Contacts" list. Or is it because of privacy reason? Is it on your roadmap to add this functionality?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Manually create a segment by uploading a list of contacts.

Currently we are unable to segment based on a specific link clicked in a previous campaign, yet I am able to download this data from My Campaign Stats, so, the ability to manually create a segment that is segmented based on a list of email addresses would solve this issue, as well as open up other segmenting capability when the MailJet interface lacks intricacy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Resend the campaign email to "non-openers"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, I would like to know how to resend the campaign email to "non-openers". I tried to create a contact segment but it does not allow me to select my original campaign. Many thanks, Charlotte

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We are a company with multiple products per division. We need the ability to automate unsubs at product, division and company level. If someone unsubscribes from one campaign I need to ensure they are automatically excluded from that campaign. I would also want the ability for that unsub to trigger further additions to other unsub lists such as the "company wide" list. Having to rely on staff to do so manually each time is not acceptable from a compliance perspective

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As an API User,
    I want to know what's my remaining quota on contact management API calls,
    So that I can plan accordingly on my side and queue my calls if needed to avoid hiting the hourly rate limit.

For example:
    X-RateLimit-Limit - Request limit per hour
    X-RateLimit-Remaining - The number of requests left for the time window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the function of multi contact deletion to the account instead of requesting it be done through support.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need to be able to use segments against the entire contacts database at the account/sub-account level so that all contacts fitting the criteria can be emailed. Restriction of list size to 20MB and having to uplaod a list to be able to email to it when you have dynamic lists is very time consuming. Being able to access the mast contact list then applying segmentation to it does away with having to upload new lists.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello, we use the subscription widget to build our contact lists and some formularies have a language choice. Unfortunately, once subscribed, users cannot change their language choice because the address is already registered. Can you provide for this possibility?
    Thanks in advance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nous avons pu constater que certains utilisateurs n'étaient pas comptabilisé dans les ouvreurs d'une campagne, mais pouvaient quand même être remontés parmi les cliqueurs effectifs. Le flag "ouvreur" n'est pas forcément levé, mais pour autant on devrait pouvoir considérer qu'un "cliqueur" a forcément ouvert l'email.

Nous souhaitons disposer des filtres cumulant les deux informations "ouvert" et "cliqué". Par exemple :
    - "A ouvert un email ou a cliqué dans un email depuis"
    - "A ouvert une campagne ou a cliqué dans une campagne depuis"
    - "A ouvert un email ou a cliqué dans un email de la campagne"

We were…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply actions to segments. I.E. Once contacts are added to segments move to x list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Les conditions et filtres de l'option de segmentation des listes de contacts sont très incomplètes. Il faudrait rajouter des fonctions pour segmenter les listes selon d'autres listes ou selon d'autres campagnes. On peut "ne pas envoyer la campagne B aux gens ayant ouvert la campagne A" mais par contre impossible de "ne pas envoyer la campagne B aux gens ayant recu la campagne A" ce qui est ridicule. L'absence de cette option est si aberrante que j'en viens à me demander si ce n'est pas fait exprès de la part de mailjet pour nous forcer à atteindre plus rapidement notre…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Attention, procédure de vérification des adresses e-mail pas claire. Un devis approximatif est indiqué, mais à aucun moment le client s'engage à payer un montant clair et précis pour la vérification demandée. Ce sentiment de procédure inaboutie (et donc a priori non facturée) est renforcé par le résultat obtenu, un simple tableau de synthèse de la vérification des adresses e-mails, mais sans informations exploitables directement (à savoir les adresses e-mails qui ne sont plus bonnes). Il faut alors cliquer sur le petit picto à droite pour se rendre compte qu'on peut télécharger un fichier CSV avec les résultats complets et…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Concernant la segmentation, il serait bien qu'elle soit un peu plus développée :
    - possibilité d'exporter les segments
    - augmenter les possibilités de configuration des filtres : par exemple : pouvoir dire "est abonné depuis plus de X temps" ou "ne s'est pas abonné dans les derniers X temps".
    Ou encore mieux, pouvoir intervertir un filtre (s'est abonné dans les 3 derniers mois, lorsqu'il est interverti devient "ne s'est pas abonné dans les 3 derniers mois)

Regarding segmentation, it would be nice if it were a little more developed:

ability to export segments
    increase the possibilities of configuring filters: for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Actuellement il est impossible de sélectionner les colonnes à afficher dans l'écran "Tous mes contacts". L'export ne permet alors pas de récupérer l'ensemble des propriétés de tous contacts lors du téléchargement de tous les contacts.

Nous souhaitons disposer de cette fonctionnalité à ce niveau, avec la possibilité d'avoir les propriétés de contacts sur l'ensemble des listes existantes.

Currently it is not possible to select the columns to display in the "All my contacts" screen. The export then does not make it possible to recover all the properties of all the contacts when downloading all the contacts.

We would like to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it possible to see the exact date and time when someone unsubscribed from a contact list.
    In our case, we would need that for sorting the list of all unsubscribed contacts to transfer those to our ERP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bonjour,
    Concernant la Segmentation.
    Les Campagnes programmées devraient être disponible dans la segmentation :
    "N'a pas ouvert la campagne > campagne programmée"
    Dans le cadre de relance aux contacts n'ayant pas ouvert la précédente campagne, cela permettrait de programmée une Campagne à un segment complet + la Relance à un segment n'ayant pas ouvert cette Campagne.
    Actuellement, nous pouvons segmenter uniquement par des Campagnes déjà envoyées. Il est impossible de programmer une relance.
    J'espère que c'est suffisamment clair par écrit.
    Bonne journée

Hello,
    Regarding segmentation.
    Scheduled Campaigns should be available in the segmentation:
    "Has not opened campaign > scheduled campaign"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The two things I need help with are related to the notification messages associated with the Subscription Widget.

First, it appears messages display vertically centered in the space represented by the subscription widget’s space on the screen. There's "too much vertical" so the message gets lost because of all the scrolling required. I'd like to see more control over the placement of the messages, or at least position the messages at the top of the iframe.

Next, line breaks are not being honored in the confirmation message. We want to use a custom message with a few lines but what…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support an array data type for contact properties.

We are using Mailjet to contact customers of our software. We need to message different segments of customers based on which features they subscribe to (or which permissions a user has). Because of the numbers of features/permissions and the ongoing addition of new ones, it isn't particularly viable to map this to a series of boolean contact properties.

If you natively supported an array/list data type, that's what we'd ideally use to store this information, and then set up segments accordingly. The most obvious comparison operators I can foresee wanting to use…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?