Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. Development of a Customizable Preference Center so that clients can choose which contact lists and marketing streams to be subscribed to and unsubscribed from.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Changing an email address in the lists is not possible. You have to delete the contact and recreate it.

In this case the history is lost.
    Here it is a question of changing @en.bureauvertias.com to @bureauveritas.com for example.

Or even to make a mass change on all extensions of the same type, which would be convenient.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to preview and optionally export contacts matching a segment without having to send to that segment.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. im amazed there is no way to sort contacts by date they were added to the list. I"m trying to test that my API integration is working but I can't see my most recent contacts

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We would like to be able to embed the widget using strictly html instead of using an iframe. This gives us full control on the code. We are concerned about ADA compliance since iframes are not compliant. Disabled users cant user their assitive devices on iframes. Thank you!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I asked through a support ticket, and confirmed it's not possible to edit the appearance of the widget error or success messages that a visitor sees. I am able to edit the text, but can't change a font size or color to make the style match the rest of my site. I tried to put inline HTML into the confirmation message, and it did not render as HTML, but showed the HTML tag in the confirmation message. This is an important feature for us, as the confirmation message is quite ugly.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello guys,
    I suggest an improvement in the "segmentation" area: I think it's really disappointing that it's impossible to edit or delete an old segmentation, just because I've used this to send a campaign in the past. In other DEM applications (like MailChimp for example) those operations are possible, and the list is clean and useful.
    Whit Mailjet I have to search, and if I change the field configuration, I cannot use the same segmentation.
    It's very annoying this problem. Could you do something?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great if we could download a contact segmentation list.
    I have created a segment of contacts who haven't opened a campaign in 12 months and would like to download this list so that I can remove them from a contact list.
    Alternatively, if we update a contact list using a saved segment, that would work too.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, this is such a pity that we can't export all contacts with their respective contact properties directly from the "All Contacts" list. Or is it because of privacy reason? Is it on your roadmap to add this functionality?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the function of multi contact deletion to the account instead of requesting it be done through support.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the send time of a campaign to be affected by a customer's "most likely to open email" time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two requests:
    1. Please make it easier to add a contact to a distribution list. The format you are utilizing is very IT driven and not everyday people user friendly.

1. Please add a a sort function to Contact Lists and make the display properties stay in place. It is annoying to have to add display properties every time you leave and return to the page.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It needs to be possible to unblock blocked addresses / contacts. We have business customers who regularly send emails to their newly hired employees before their email accounts are set up. This causes the contact to be blocked for life, and we need to start a chat with you every time we need to unlock the address again. Please, this must be a huge pain for many of your customers, and also causing you a ton of unncessecary support.

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support an array data type for contact properties.

We are using Mailjet to contact customers of our software. We need to message different segments of customers based on which features they subscribe to (or which permissions a user has). Because of the numbers of features/permissions and the ongoing addition of new ones, it isn't particularly viable to map this to a series of boolean contact properties.

If you natively supported an array/list data type, that's what we'd ideally use to store this information, and then set up segments accordingly. The most obvious comparison operators I can foresee wanting to use…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I create a segment I can click preview segment, but it only shows me 10 addresses out of the segment. Please could you add a link behind which I can view the entire recipient list.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to receive a notification when someone subscribes to the newsletter. I often need to update new subscribers to Capitalize their first or last name for example.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be useful to have more flexibility with segmenting, or using segments in campaigns. For example, you can only choose the positive, not the negative, e.g. filter by "all who subscribed in the last month", but you can't choose neither in-segment, nor in-campaign, to "not" send to those people, or segment those who did "not" subscribe within the last month, therefore it's very difficult to send to the other group if you want to, without creating a brand new list. SO either a "not" drop down and adjustment to the descriptions when creating the segments, or a campaign option…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Regarding the issue where a contact unsubscribes from one of our lists but will still recieve emails from us if said contact is on other lists.

Mailjet's answer to this is that if a contact wants to unsubscribe from several lists, which should be ca always? I need to remove the contact. But if I import my contact list again with this contact, there's no recollection of former unsubscription.

We're seeing an increased unsub rate due to this and contacts have been reaching out to us wondering why we're still emailing them. With the new inbox requirements from Gmail and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey there. New user. Genuinely like the service. I think that adding emails to the list is just wayyyyy to cumbersome and laborious. I met a few people at an event last night. They really wanted to be added to the list for future shows. I wished I could have just entered them in my phone and be done. Instead I have to write down their emails and then come to my desk, sign in (which is also very slow with the image ID thing) get to my lists, select the cog widget, and THEN go through 4 steps to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The segmentation system allows for segmenting contacts based on emails that they have "opened" or "clicked", but not emails they have been "sent".

This would be particularly useful for preventing a single user from getting too many emails in a short amount of time.

It may also be useful to have this "sent" segment be able to include (or not include) transactional emails sent on the account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?