Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. It would be useful to have more flexibility with segmenting, or using segments in campaigns. For example, you can only choose the positive, not the negative, e.g. filter by "all who subscribed in the last month", but you can't choose neither in-segment, nor in-campaign, to "not" send to those people, or segment those who did "not" subscribe within the last month, therefore it's very difficult to send to the other group if you want to, without creating a brand new list. SO either a "not" drop down and adjustment to the descriptions when creating the segments, or a campaign option…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Regarding the issue where a contact unsubscribes from one of our lists but will still recieve emails from us if said contact is on other lists.

Mailjet's answer to this is that if a contact wants to unsubscribe from several lists, which should be ca always? I need to remove the contact. But if I import my contact list again with this contact, there's no recollection of former unsubscription.

We're seeing an increased unsub rate due to this and contacts have been reaching out to us wondering why we're still emailing them. With the new inbox requirements from Gmail and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On the action list for importing contacts can we please have an option to be able to import and subscribe contacts based off a boolean in the CSV to support external lists of marketing (and then update contacts subscription status if they exist and based off the boolean)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make a membernumber the unique identifikation in stead of mailadress so we can make sure that we don't send to old mailadresses of our members. Sometimes we have uploade more mailadresses on the same member, if the membernumber was the unique identifikation we could make sure it did not happen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Je souhaiterai pouvoir sur la même campagne faire des listes segmentées afin de pouvoir avoir des statistiques en pourcentage sur une même campagne.

Merci.
    Pauline

ENGLISH
    List segmentation on a single campaign
    I would like to be able to make segmented lists on the same campaign in order to have statistics in percentages.

Thank you for your help.
    Pauline

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do I send email to the entire base? It's horrible.
    Another thing, I would like all emails to fall into a list, but this does not exist. very poorly done. This is horrible.

the system has everything, but these things are illogical not to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Je suis intéressée par l'idée de pouvoir créer un paramètre au moment de la création d'une liste de contact qui donne la durée de conservation voulue de cette liste (pour se mettre au niveau du RGPD) par ex : 6 mois, 12 mois etc...

Et créer une routine qui permettrait de scanner chaque jour toutes les listes, et si la durée de conservation est atteinte, supprimer toute la liste de contact et envoyer un mail au compte pour donner l'information de cette suppression.

Cette idée permettrait de gérer plus facilement la politique RGPD et d'être automatiquement en règle avec celle-ci

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Afin d'optimiser le nettoyage des listes de contact :
    Lors de l'export de la liste de contact, il faudrait un champ supplémentaire qui indique si le contact est présent ou non dans la liste d'exclusion.

ENGLISH
    Add field to contact list export
    To optimize the cleaning of contact lists:
    When exporting a contact list, an additional field should be added to indicate whether or not the contact is present in the exclusion list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,
    Would be good to be able to view a list of recipients for example, that have had a bounced say 10 times or more or to be able to filter criteria. Would also be very useful to have more info on the error logs. You tell us to remove bounces but we need more info to make that call.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey there. New user. Genuinely like the service. I think that adding emails to the list is just wayyyyy to cumbersome and laborious. I met a few people at an event last night. They really wanted to be added to the list for future shows. I wished I could have just entered them in my phone and be done. Instead I have to write down their emails and then come to my desk, sign in (which is also very slow with the image ID thing) get to my lists, select the cog widget, and THEN go through 4 steps to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pouvoir débloquer des adresses qui sont en "Preblocked" sans avoir à passer par une demande de support

ENGLISH
    Unblocking "Preblocked" addresses
    Unblock addresses that are "Preblocked" without having to go through a support request.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The idea is when I want to delete a contact list which is still in use (for example linked to a scheduled campaing), the system has to warn me that this contact list is still in use, and it has to ask me if I am sure to want to delete it. Otherwise we will delete the contact list and the campaign will be put in Queued without informing us.
    We had the case by deleting by error some contact lists and we have then see that some campaigns were not sent :-(.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using Mailjet as SMTP I would like to avoid adding every recipient to Contacts.

Since Mailjet is used as SMTP (and contacts are stored externally) - there is no need to keep every recipient in the Mailjet contacts.

Adding every recipient into contacts without need creates an additional security risk.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When embedding a subscription form, the Mailjet code says to embed a script called pas-nc-embedded-v1.js. This actually takes nearly 2-3 seconds to load on the page -- just look at the Network tab in the JS console while the page loads (see attached screenshot). This script is problematic. I recommend the following updates:

• minify/compress the JS file
    • tell users to put the script at the bottom of the page, not near the top (where the subscription form is likely embedded)
    • host the JS file on a CDN or tell users to serve the file themselves
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This would make cleaning lists easier, e.g. creating a segment of contacts based on chosen parameters, and being able to remove/delete them from the list directly from the segment options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contact list overview section on top of lists should be linkable. It would save so much time just clicking on it and going to that/those contact(s).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wir benötigen die Möglichkeit, Kontaktlisten anzulegen, in denen auch E-Mail-Duplikate erlaubt sind, wenn diese sich in anderen Variablen (Namen) unterscheiden. Oft registrieren sich mehrere Personen über dieselbe E-Mail-Adresse (Ehepaare z.B.), fallen dann aber aus den Kontaktlisten, weil sie dieselbe Mailadresse nutzen. Wir bitten um schnellstmöliche Einrichtung dieser Funktion.

In English:
    Wie would like to have the option to create contact lists including e-mail duplicates, when they differ in other variables such as names. Often people register under the same e-mail address (such as married couples) and one of the contacts is excluded from the list due to them using the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Was können wir tun, damit unsere ontaktlisten korrekt geschrieben werden?

ENGLISH
    Illegible title contact lists
    What can we do to make sure our ontact lists are spelled correctly?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The segmentation system allows for segmenting contacts based on emails that they have "opened" or "clicked", but not emails they have been "sent".

This would be particularly useful for preventing a single user from getting too many emails in a short amount of time.

It may also be useful to have this "sent" segment be able to include (or not include) transactional emails sent on the account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A segment condition based on whether a contact is or isn't in a given contact list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?