Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changing an email address in the lists is not possible. You have to delete the contact and recreate it.

In this case the history is lost.
    Here it is a question of changing @en.bureauvertias.com to @bureauveritas.com for example.

Or even to make a mass change on all extensions of the same type, which would be convenient.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We would like to personalize the unsubscribe page of newsletters. If you unsubscribe from the mailing list using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a mail, the message "Your request has been processed" will only appear in a new window, but we would like to change this sentence to read The mail address XZ was successfully unsubscribed from the newsletter XYZ. This way, recipients of the mails can save this notification in order to present their unsubscription as proof in case they receive further e-mails.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Development of a Preference Center so that clients can choose which contact lists and marketing streams to be subscribed to and unsubscribed from.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. im amazed there is no way to sort contacts by date they were added to the list. I"m trying to test that my API integration is working but I can't see my most recent contacts

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to preview and optionally export contacts matching a segment without having to send to that segment.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We would like to be able to embed the widget using strictly html instead of using an iframe. This gives us full control on the code. We are concerned about ADA compliance since iframes are not compliant. Disabled users cant user their assitive devices on iframes. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the function of multi contact deletion to the account instead of requesting it be done through support.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello guys,
    I suggest an improvement in the "segmentation" area: I think it's really disappointing that it's impossible to edit or delete an old segmentation, just because I've used this to send a campaign in the past. In other DEM applications (like MailChimp for example) those operations are possible, and the list is clean and useful.
    Whit Mailjet I have to search, and if I change the field configuration, I cannot use the same segmentation.
    It's very annoying this problem. Could you do something?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I asked through a support ticket, and confirmed it's not possible to edit the appearance of the widget error or success messages that a visitor sees. I am able to edit the text, but can't change a font size or color to make the style match the rest of my site. I tried to put inline HTML into the confirmation message, and it did not render as HTML, but showed the HTML tag in the confirmation message. This is an important feature for us, as the confirmation message is quite ugly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I create a segment I can click preview segment, but it only shows me 10 addresses out of the segment. Please could you add a link behind which I can view the entire recipient list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk delete sender addresses or stop the page from refreshing every time I delete a sender. Take a look at the attached video and you will see how bad this UI is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While using shared access, it will be good that in contacts section have a new option related to don't allow to export any data from it and just use the search contact bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Develop the ability to append a seed list to various levels of the account; Account Level, Sending Domain Level and/or Sending Email Profile Level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add in the Customize user's accesses the option of visualize the Transactional templates without editing/publish templates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great to receive a notification when someone subscribes to the newsletter. I often need to update new subscribers to Capitalize their first or last name for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to upload a CSV file that is bigger then 20 MB. As Mailjet is limiting the upload to 20 mb i have to split the csv file into several files and repeate the upload process several times

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Providing a rating for contacts based on their activity, i.e. Opening and Clicking of emails.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apply actions to segments. I.E. Once contacts are added to segments move to x list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Attention, procédure de vérification des adresses e-mail pas claire. Un devis approximatif est indiqué, mais à aucun moment le client s'engage à payer un montant clair et précis pour la vérification demandée. Ce sentiment de procédure inaboutie (et donc a priori non facturée) est renforcé par le résultat obtenu, un simple tableau de synthèse de la vérification des adresses e-mails, mais sans informations exploitables directement (à savoir les adresses e-mails qui ne sont plus bonnes). Il faut alors cliquer sur le petit picto à droite pour se rendre compte qu'on peut télécharger un fichier CSV avec les résultats complets et…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, we use the subscription widget to build our contact lists and some formularies have a language choice. Unfortunately, once subscribed, users cannot change their language choice because the address is already registered. Can you provide for this possibility?
    Thanks in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?