Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A simple button that turns the HTML to RTL, some over billion people around the world write from right to left, I cannot understand why we are ignored so bluntly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to search my contact lists for other contact properties (e.g. last name) rather than just email address. Also it would be good to be able to sort contact lists by contact properties (e.g. by date added). Are either of these currently possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, would it be possible to create a "export your newsletter in pdf document" or "print your newsletter" function?
    It would be PRICELESS. Thanks ! :)

Bonjour, serait-il possible d'ajouter une fonction "exporter votre newsletter en format pdf" ou "imprimer votre newsletter" ?
    Ce serait TRÈS utile ! Merci d'avance ! :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add custom SMTP Relay with TLS & Authentication for specific recipients.

Need: Keep the same connection between our app and Mailjet, but be able to set custom delivery options for a set of recipients (based on domain names). Needed by some corporate clients of ours which have private SMTP relays to whitelist automated emails.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deliverability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We would like to suggest that Mailjet would have a function to be able to resume a Stopped workflow.
    We can't use the Lock Workflow because we want to totally pause all email send outs to the contacts currently enrolled to the workflow.
    And resume it after sometime

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. On one of my models I would like to copy/paste the text and its formatting from one of the frames to be able to paste this text and only this one into another model while keeping the styles and colors. Currently it pastes the raw text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great if we could delete all of our emails in your queue via API.

We had a bug in our software and unfortunately had to watch how emails were processed again and again, which we wanted to delete in any case. Unfortunately, our hands were tied (we did not reach your support either).

Specifically, we kept running into a send limit (even after adjusting our service plan) because it was always the same emails to the same recipients. Of course, these were all blocked by you (fortunately).

This would not happen anymore with the described feature. We…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like the ability to attach a file to a campaign. My use case is for example to attach an event agenda or a generic contract that would be the same for all recipients of the campaign.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add more languages, example:
    - Portuguese (Portugal)
    - Dutch
    - Finnish
    - Danish
    - Norvegian
    - Catalan

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Many notifications emails come without some important information which make the investigating process a lot more painful and time consuming.

Example here attached is a failed A/B Test, which was wrongfully set on Manual.
    On the email there is no notification as to which sub account or campaign the error is referring to.

This would a useful addition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to sign my messages that I send with an S/MIME Key that you hold for me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We want to set an automation workflow that is triggered when the renewal date is in the next day. However the current options regarding a date property are only to trigger an automation workflow based on a specific date with the filters Is, Is before, Is after and Is between.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add a mobile design like WordPress or Wix because things get messy. There is a mobile view but if you can't redesign it it doesn't make much sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to have the ability to create a saved section with severalcolumn elements as my header and footer elements do consist of several different column elements that I want to save as one element

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to be able to receive alerts (via email or SMS) when I am approaching a threshold of number of emails sent from my account. This could help catch runaway processes or abuse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If someone has been shared access with the role Manager, they should be able to further share access to other users.

In other words not only the admin of the account should be able to shared access.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There is still no option to use anonymized statistics (open rate and click rate). Right now, the only option that Mailjet offers is personalized statistics. But according to GDPR, every recipient has to explicitly agree that his/her personal data is used for statistics (there even has to be an option when signing up for the newsletter so that people can sign up without their personal data being used for statistics – meaning that if one person does not agree to that, you can not use any personalized data at all in your statistics). Please add an option for anonymized instead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The default language of the master account is impacting all subaccounts and all shared accesses as there is no setting per shared access for the default language.
    Same to the timezone.

It is really hard to describe to a shared access user from france why their account is forced to use english as this is the default for the master account and there is no user config possible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?