Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you filter for a phone number, the exported CSV file should also include only those entries for the given phone number. Currently the export ignores a filtered phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The exported CSV file reports date and time as seconds after 1.1.1970 which requires additional effort to convert this information into a human-readable format. My request is that you additionally export the date and time in the ISO standard format, i.e. YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm plus time zone, e.g. 2021-07-2021 13:59 UTC+2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The exported CSV file uses comma as separator, while in German speaking countries Excel expects the semicolon as separator. My request would be that the export function allows to select between comma and semicolon as separator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. im amazed there is no way to sort contacts by date they were added to the list. I"m trying to test that my API integration is working but I can't see my most recent contacts

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PLease enable more languages in unsubscription form or make unsubscription form customizable, because we need Croatian language, Slovenian language and Serbian language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. At the moment, subscribed users can only unsubscribe.
    I would like users to be able to edit their details, such as name and email address or other custom fields.

A widget to do this would be perfect.

This functionality is available in competing services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We would like to personalize the unsubscribe page of newsletters. If you unsubscribe from the mailing list using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a mail, the message "Your request has been processed" will only appear in a new window, but we would like to change this sentence to read The mail address XZ was successfully unsubscribed from the newsletter XYZ. This way, recipients of the mails can save this notification in order to present their unsubscription as proof in case they receive further e-mails.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please implement confirmation e-mails in German (for double opt-ins). Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get data per transactional email template: open rate, click-through rate, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have the ability to give account sharing ability to an account manager. Right now only the account owner can give shared access to other users. I want the manager shared access user to able to give access to the account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We have developed a newsletter template in modulable HTML but we can't use it. Do you plan to upgrade Mailjet to include this feature as proposed by Mailchimp?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add de-block button on blocked email addresses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deliverability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great if we could segment/filter the stats page by template name so that we can see how specific email templates are performing. The aggregate report is nice to have but doesn't tell us much information about each template

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mailjet Event notifications + Slack = ????

Hello, I find the Webhook feature very interesting. Unfortunately, the content of the JSON sent to an event (bounce, spam, etc) does not contain the fields required by the webhook provided by Slack.
    Indeed, Slack requires at least one of the following fields: text / fallback / attachments. (documentation here: https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks#threads)

It would be very convenient to add this text field in the JSON currently sent by Mailjet.

Merci d'avance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Possibility to use more than one segment when scheduling a campaign. Apply different segments in one campaign and have a deduplication in order users will receive only one campaign.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It might be worth wile considering adding email dark mode accommodations so creators can add logos and tweak stylings to fit dark mode capable devices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dynamic Content is available for Marketing Templates but isn't available for Automation Templates. You have to create different Workflows for each segment that you want to target. With the limit of 30 Workflows per Sub-Account, adding the ability to utilize Dynamic Content based on Segments would ease the need for so many Workflows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please can you add a feature to Mailjet so that I can be emailed when someone subscribes to a list. Ideally with the contact details that they have attached to their record.

Bizarrely Mailchimp offers this - I thought it would be a given switching to Mailjet that you guys would offer it.. Zapier gets halfway but it is clunky and doesn't pass all the contact info - only the email address, so it's a hassle to log in and get all the details, copy, paste it etc etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When I create a segment I can click preview segment, but it only shows me 10 addresses out of the segment. Please could you add a link behind which I can view the entire recipient list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scale up the hard limit to 30 workflows.

We have a campaign where people who fill our form will get our random email (1 of 30). Since there are no A/B testing available for workflow, I think the only way is to create different automation/templates and randomise by segmentation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?