Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently, the automation emails with a wordpress with woocommerce does not allow to distinguish the type of order placed ("processing" for orders that have been paid by credit card for example and "on hold" for orders that must be paid by check).

The two status-dependent order confirmation emails should not have the same content: an email for an order in "processing" indicates that the payment is ok and that the order is being prepared. while an email for an order in "on hold" indicating that the order is awaiting payment and will be prepared only when payment is received.
    These…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Border feature should be enabled to the whole emailer and not just for particular section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you make a url that we could generate given the user's ID so we can have a better integration with our system and mailjet?

I'd like to have a place within our app where I can show a link that clicks directly into mailjet so our customer success team can take a look at what emails have been sent to a given user of ours.

I'd essentially like to post links in my app to https://app.mailjet.com/contacts/overview/3eM8T but the "3eM8T" isn't something I can access, so I just want a url redirect that can use ContactId to identify the mailjet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Right now, it is not possible to edit an automation workflow once it's started. The only workaround is to stop it and create a new one from this one.

It would be very helpful to be able to edit active workflows to test different changes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I propose to put the reports in PDF format with tables and diagrams as presented on your site. This would be much more useful and convenient and is what other emailing services (your competitors) offer.

It is not easy to analyze a csv file and keep it in the archives.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to be able to sort the campaigns by results (from best open rate to the lowest, from best click rate to the lowest, etc...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice to have a default color for section backgrounds.
    This color could be set in the same place as the general background color for the newsletter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Development of a Preference Center so that clients can choose which contact lists and marketing streams to be subscribed to and unsubscribed from.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contact Management & Segmentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We have numerous user in different time zones and multiple sub-accounts working in the same Mailjet account, and they struggle to schedule/manage campaigns because the timezone of the account doesn't match theirs.

I would like to set a timezone per user (shared access).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For testing puporses -especially with SMTP- it would be helpful to have a setting per subaccount where we can activate "Sandbox Mode".
    As long as the sandbox mode is active all triggered email -regardless via API or SMTP- should not be delivered via Mailjet, but it should stored and rendered via a Sandbox Overview Page in the Dashboard area.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deliverability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be a great extension if you could invite someone to a statistic so they can only see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The Sandbox mode to have the option to enter an webhook URL and receive a payload after the validation

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account & User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The stats of the campaign can not be downloaded ( open rate, click rate, additional indicators available on the UI). Currently, it is time consuming to do internal reporting compilation.

Download report is available but the file only dispaly result per recipient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Open emails in new tab.

We used a lot of transactional emails, but when I filter the list, open one, then return to the list, I lose my filter.
    It's also difficult to open 2 at once to compare.
    If they just could be opened in a new tab to edit, then that keeps the list filtered, and allows me to manage multiple easily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Builder (Passport)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Daily or weekly email on changes to a contact list. Mailchimp has this and it's a nice feature. I can't see how to monitor the growth of my list over time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like too analyse bounces that are coming from a different mail system. With the Parse API I have the ability to create a Mailjet Adresse. I could like to add this adresse as return path to my mailings. That way the bounces would be send to the mj parse api. I want those parsed mails to be classified as bounces and then given out via the event api

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to remove metasenders via API. Currently there is no way for even your support to do that, which is kind of astonishing. While there is restriction mentioned in documentation how many of those can be per sub account, lack of this feature is quite strange.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow campaigns to be organized into different folders, providing an easier way to find campaigns specific to a topic, team, etc. without having to rely on searching.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be nice to be able to make a mail and relaunch the non openers in the same scenario. So to be able to filter the segment on each mail sent in the scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?