Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

761 results found

1. Instead of sending to one of our entire databases in one hit, I would like the ability to stagger the sends over a time period. I.e. send 10 batches of 1,000 emails, waiting 30mins in between, instead of 1 batch one 10,000

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to use a left aligned template so that format looks simple as we do in normal email. Currently all templates, even the letter template, appear center aligned.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Editor  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to preview how a campaign would look to a specific contact when contact properties are included.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide the ability to schedule a campaign to be delivered based on the recipients timezone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Votre site est bien fait, le seul petit défaut qui doit être facilement rectifiable est cet espace immense en haut qui oblige sans arrêt à prendre l'ascenseur : on économiserait aisément plusieurs centimètres au dessus du mot 'Tableau de bord' qui peut même être supprimé
    Tout comme peuvent être supprimés les titres : Mes campagnes, etc. puisque le lien est inscrit en petit au-dessus et ne prend pas trop de place (lui)

Your site is well done, the only small defect which must be easily rectified is this immense space at the top which obliges without stop to take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wir haben sehr viele Templates für unsere Transaktionsmails innerhalb von Mailjet. Um diese Templates im großen Stil bearbeiten zu können, ist ein Download nötig, da wir dies extern vergeben. Aktuell ist es nötig, dass man die Templates einzeln herunterlädt. Hier wäre ein Bulk-Export als .zip von sehr großem Nutzen.

Bulk export of mail templates
    We have a lot of templates for our transactional mails within Mailjet. To be able to edit these templates in bulk, a download is required as we outsource this. Currently it is necessary to download the templates one by one. Here, a bulk export as .zip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,
    It has been a problem last few months: Please look at my attachment. At the main contact list screen everything seems to be ok, but when I try to select a list the programme does not recognize the Greek characters
    Thank you and best regards

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
    We support most charset encodings. However, using UTF-8 in your emails is recommended for better compatibility.
    Best,
    Bobbie / Mailjet by Sinch

Dear all,
    Please see my previous email and my attachment
    I think it is clearly an issue of the platform, that appeared suddenly, without any action…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Es wäre praktisch, wenn der SMS-Zustellung mit Nummern funktionieren würde, die länger als 11 Ziffern sind, da es in Deutschland Handynummern mit 13 Ziffern (ohne Prefix) gibt. Das betrifft auch einige unserer Kunden.

SMS delivery with numbers longer than 11 digits

It would be handy if SMS delivery would work with numbers longer than 11 digits, as there are mobile numbers with 13 digits (without prefix) in Germany. This also affects some of our customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SMS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Il faudrait avoir la possibilité d'ajouter des class personnalisée dans le <style> du head.
    Comme vous le savez sans doute, gmail ne garde qu'une balise <style> par e-mail (la première contentant des mediaqueries.
    De ce fait, il est impossible d'ajouter du code HTML personnalisé dans un template préfait.

Adding mediaqueries
    We should have the ability to add custom classes in the <style> of the head.
    As you probably know, gmail only keeps one <style> tag per email (the first one containing mediaqueries.
    Because of this, it is impossible to add custom HTML code in a pre-made template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Il faudrait avoir la possibilité d'ajouter une section sauvegardée depuis un modèle HTML.
    Nous travaillons avec une agence qui intègre les e-mails de 0 et c'est dommage de ne pas pouvoir utiliser les section sauvegardée. On perds beaucoup de temps à la mise à jour

Adding a saved section in the html
    It should be possible to add a saved section from an HTML template.
    We work with an agency that integrates 0 emails and it's a shame not to be able to use the saved section. We lose a lot of time to the update

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to specify when my automation emails are sent. I.e. Send email 1 only on Tuesdays at 9am.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Implement customization in sending address validation emails, so that when Mailjet is utilized in a user's own sending platform, the user is able to use their own branding and domain for the validation emails, instead of Mailjet's branding and domain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bonjour,
    Nous utilisons le service Mailjet via un connecteur d'envoi smtp vers l'extérieur de l'organisation dans Exchange (2016).
    Les notifications d'absence de bureau - Office hors Office (OOF)- ne parviennent pas aux destinataires externes. Elles apparaissent dans la file d'attente du connecteur mais n'apparaissent pas dans les stats mailjet.
    Il serait extrêmement important de permettre l'envoi de ces notifications via mailjet.
    Cordialement,
    Nicolas Levasseur

Hello,
    We are using the Mailjet service via a smtp send connector to outside the organization in Exchange (2016).
    Out of office notifications - Office Out of Office (OOF) - do not reach the external recipients.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Utilisatrice de votre outil depuis de nombreuses années, et forcée de suive les augmentations, je déplore d'avoir perdu "mes sections sauvegardées, toujours visibles dans "mes modèles", mais devenues depuis peu inutilisables à poins de passer à la formule 85 euros par an, et je n'ai pas besoin ni du volume pour ce prix maximum, ni des autres fonctionnalités. Pourquoi ne pas le proposer seul, ou le laisser dans la formule où je suis ? à 14 euros ? Au pire j'aurais pu accepter 23 euros, mais il n'y a même pas les sections sauvegardées dans la formule juste au dessus.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hallo, vor einigen Monaten hat Mailjet die API-Keys im Kundenkonto aus Sicherheitsgründen maskiert.

Im Mailjet-Wordpress-Plugin wurde dies jedoch nicht umgesetzt. Dort kann man die Schlüssel noch in Gänze einsehen.

Wäre gut dies dort auch zu maskieren.

Mask API keys in wordpress
    Hi, a few months ago Mailjet masked the API keys in the customer account for security reasons.

However, this was not implemented in the Mailjet wordpress plugin. There you can still see the keys in their entirety.

Would be good to mask this there too.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  stats  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Il est impossible d'insérer un espace insécable dans l'éditeur d'email (j'ai contacté le support qui me l'a confirmé).
    Je ne comprend pas qu'une fonctionnalité basique comme celle-ci soit absente de votre outil !
    Quand allez-vous ajouter cette possibilité (le tiret insécable aussi d'ailleurs) ?

It is impossible to insert a non-breaking space in the email editor (I contacted the support who confirmed it to me).

When are you going to add this possibility (the non-breaking dash also by the way)?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. From my research, none of the top 12+ email companies have these features, and they really, REALLY should...

Paid newsletters and course creators are large markets who distribute regular emails to growing audiences, and they typically want to reserve their exclusive content for the people who paid for it, so these are two essential features for them.

It's obvious why we wouldn't want a public web archive of our exclusive content, but being able to customize the "view in browser" weblink is equally valuable, as then we can point our subscribers and students to a web version on our paywalled…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wieso ist diese Email immer noch im System? Ich hatte sie bereits mind. 10 x gelöscht!
    bauamt-reichelt@gemeinde-zingst.de

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when i invoker your api send email, when i receive email i should get a webhook ,but i can't get anything,why? my webhook is ok and test is receive .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?