Feature requests

Feature requests

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

761 results found

1. The billing currency is decided upon account creation, after it's set it is unable to be altered. It might be a good idea to let the Mailjet customers have the option of at least two currencies, US$ and Euros, so that they can opt for one or another even after the account is set up, without having to delete an account and re-create one. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A subscriber's 'Last activity' timestamp is updated when the user:

• opened a campaign or autoresponder
    • clicked a link in a campaign or autoresponder
    • subscribed to a list
    • unsubscribed from a list
    • bounced
    • marked as spam
    • confirmed a double opt-in subscription
    Subscribers are sorted by 'Last activity' in the list. Therefore, subscribers who did any of the above activity will float to the top of the subscriber list. You will also see changes in the 'Subscribers activity chart'.
    I really want to see this feature in to the dashboard because this will help in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop the automatic centering of the iframed form so that we can customize how we want the block to adjust with the rest of a webpage content

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently an account cannot use both two-factor authentication and SSO simultaneously. This means:
    1) Any account using SSO has an insecure owner login (as it cannot use SSO and with SSO enabled cannot use two-factor auth)
    2) Any account using two-factor auth has insecure shared user accounts or cannot share access

It is important for the owner account to be able to login without SSO, just in case anything goes wrong with this configuration. However having SSO enabled should not prevent the owner account from being able to use two-factor and therefore be as secure as possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hello

The preview tool could be very nice to test without using api etc. But I think when we need it the most : with really complex logic in html block, it is sad it is not working at all.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your pricing plan does not fit my business or my customers. I am interested, and able, to use your service. But I prefer to pay per campaign since that is how my customers reimburse me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auriez-vous la possibilité d'ajouter un système recaptcha sur le module "joomla" d'inscription à mailjet pour éviter des spams ?
    Merci,

Recaptcha for Joomla registration module
    Would it be possible to add a recaptcha system to the mailjet "joomla" registration module to prevent spam?
    Thank you,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Our new process of building campaigns needs more granular control of the permission levels.

We are using 5 templates per sub-account that are built by our design team and published, and then our marketing coordinators create campaigns from these. Because we work with 22 international automotive brands we then need to check the content, we also try to peer review before campaigns are sent.

Can we have similar permission controls to the template levels, a user can create a campaign draft, and then it had to be published/approved by a user with a higher level before being able to be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sometimes, you really want a single opt in form. In my use case, I'd like for users to optionally sign up to enter a raffle after they've completed a rather long survey. This shouldn't require a double opt-in flow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I found the webhook for email, where really intresting. Was wondering if this would be implemented for SMS ?

Like we could have webhook, to knwo when an SMS, has been opened, is considered SPAM, or did not reach anyone ...

Thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SMS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi.

we realized that the sendMail API has a problem. For instance if you are using a template that has 5 variables and your sendMail call includes just 4 values. Then sendMail yields SUCCESS but the mail will be listed as BLOCKED due to an error in the template later on (can be seen in the Mailjet stats). It would be cool if the sendMail function would return an error directly!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I had a hard time finding a solution how to get a template I created for a marketing campaign into one of my automation workflows.
    I was unable to find the correct article in the help file (https://documentation.mailjet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042953273-Template-Management#:~:text=Use%20HTML%C2%A0%E2%80%93%20For,made%20by%20anyone.) because I was searching for "how can I use campaign template for automations" as well as "changing templates" and "reusing templates" without result. I then saw the option to export is, but it wasn't mentioned that for the purpose I intended ONLY the MLJM export would work, not the HTML one. I didn't know what either one was, so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bonjour,
    Pourriez-vous rajouter la fonctionnalité suivante :
    Pouvoir définir pouyr chaque envoi, la fréquence par Heures.
    Par exemple, 200 emails envoyés par heures, afin de pouvoir lisser correctement les envois, et ne pas etre considéré comme spammeur lors de gros envoi (20000 mails en une seule fois)
    Merci

Configure email sending by HOURS
    Hello,
    Could you add the following functionality:
    Define the frequency per hour for each email sent.
    For example, 200 emails sent per hour, in order to be able to smooth out the sendings, and not be considered as a spammer for large sendings (20,000 emails in one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ajouter à l'éditeur de formulaire un champs pour pouvoir sélectionner les listes d'abonnement du compte.
    exemple : https://help.brevo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000545200-Adding-multi-list-subscriptions-to-your-forms

Multilist subscription
    Add a field to the form editor to select the account's subscription lists.
    example: https://help.brevo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000545200-Adding-multi-list-subscriptions-to-your-forms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like the text in the yellow block when setting a custom track-host be more clear. Currently it is all one block, but bullet points to point out the different CNAMES needed for HTTPS and HTTP would be great. Similar to the below:

To customize your track hostname, first you need to create a CNAME. In most environments, NAMEs are easy to create. Use a subdomain or host of your choosing (keep it short, ie: go, redir or r):
    • User.mailiet.com. for HTTP links
    • Uset.mailiet.com. for HTTPS links
    The final dot may not be required by all DNS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, could you please add a feature to resend an email via the email API ? It could be done by reusing the MessageId from the initial email to attempt the retry.

This feature would be useful for automation processes, for example to resend emails when the recipient no longer has access to the initial email

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Even in instances when a shared-access user is the one creating/sending/scheduling an email they do not receive the A/B testing results email which is particularly problematic when the A/B winner is being chosen manually. Because only the account owner receives the email it is their responsibility to choose the winner or further remind the shared-access user that a winner needs to be selected.

Possible solutions to this problem:
    - The email goes to (or goes to in addition to the owner) the user that scheduled the A/B test.
    - When scheduling an A/B test manually you can specify a user…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The idea is when I want to delete a contact list which is still in use (for example linked to a scheduled campaing), the system has to warn me that this contact list is still in use, and it has to ask me if I am sure to want to delete it. Otherwise we will delete the contact list and the campaign will be put in Queued without informing us.
    We had the case by deleting by error some contact lists and we have then see that some campaigns were not sent :-(.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sur la page d'une campagne, lorsque l'on veut exporter les statistiques de la campagne (ouvreurs et cliqueurs), serait-il possible d'ajouter la possibilité de choisir les champs que l'on souhaite exporter tels que nom de la société, nom et prénom du contact, etc.

Choice of export fields for campaign stats
    On the campaign page, when you want to export campaign statistics (openers and clickers), would it be possible to add the option of choosing the fields you want to export, such as company name, contact name and surname, etc.?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  stats  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello. A couple of things that would make MailJet more user-friendly.
    1) If the Email Name column could be manually expanded to show the entire name. We often indicate in the name if email is for Customers, Prospects or Reps.
    2) If there was ability to create tags to group and view email stats. We would tag emails by prospect type or industry vertical.

Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?